(Disclaimer to members of communities using GLOPortal Community Management System)
Protection of Personal Information:
- The protection of client’s data, including personal information, is of critical importance to GLOVent Solutions. GLOVent takes appropriate measures to prevent and minimise risks of unauthorised access to, improper use and the inaccuracy of the customer’s personal information. GLOVent will not disclose the customer’s personal information to a person who is not directly involved in the delivery of our products/services without the customer’s permission, unless compelled by law/in terms of a court order to do so, or in public interest or necessary to protect the rights and ensure the integrity and operation of its business and systems.
For more information, please click here to view our GLOPortal Data Security Description
Communication from GLOPortal (Emails, E Notices, SMS’ etc)
- GLOVent Solutions is not sending any communication to community members via GLOPortal. Any communication received is sent by the Community Management Committee or under the instruction of the Management Committee.
- Communication sent from GLOPortal is therefore not considered as bulk communication that can be classified as SPAM. Public “opt-out” databases are therefore not considered for the delivery of any communication via GLOPortal.
- If you wish to no longer receive communication from GLOPortal, you should contact your HOA or Managing Committee to remove your contact details from the community database. Please be aware that, in case you are removed from the community database, you will not receive community relevant news or notices, which could include security alerts and other pieces of critical information.
- The CMS system and service are provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. GLOVent Solutions makes no representations or warranties in relation to this system or service or the information and materials provided on this system.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, GLOVent Solutions does not represent or warrant that:
- the CMS system or service will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on the CMS system is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Limitations of liability
- GLOVent Solutions shall not be liable (whether under the law of contact, the law of tort or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the CMS system or service. This include, but is not limited to, any direct loss; any indirect, special or consequential loss, whether with respect to any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, loss or corruption of information or data, or any loss whatsoever.
- GLOVent Solutions, being a limited liability entity, has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. No employees or officers of GLOVent Solutions accepts any personal liability for any losses whatsoever arising from the use of the CMS system or service.
- The limitation of warranties and liability set out in this disclaimer will apply to GLOVent Solutions’ directors, officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as to GLOVent Solutions itself.
- If any provision of this disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this disclaimer.